Senior Content Marketing Editor, Health and Wellness - Healthline at Red Ventures
What you’ll do:
- Fast paced RFP ideation and proposal development
- Assign, edit, and publish branded and co-branded health and wellness content in line with Healthline Media’s high standards
- Work closely with our expert writers, developing excellent content and ensuring accuracy, quality and best-in-class SEO standards
- Collaborate with teammates, medical reviewers, designers, and copy editors to shepherd each piece through the Content Marketing workflow
- Attend Zoom meetings as needed with Healthline staffers and clients to discuss and collaborate on sponsored content programs
- Help build and maintain our pool of expert content creators
- Develop and update best practices, instructions, and editorial guidelines
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of content marketing experience (editorial experience a plus)
- Health & wellness experience and passion strongly preferred
- A degree(s) in journalism, English, or related field, strongly preferred
- Superb research, writing, and editing skills (savvy user of health research databases, such as PubMed, Google Scholar, etc.)
- Experience creating content based on SEO best practices
- Ability to work with external and in-house style guides
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, and prioritize workload
- Astute sense of appropriate voice and tone
- Proficiency in WordPress and Google Suite
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work with a manager, teammates, and colleagues in multiple time zones
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]