Bungalo is seeking a talented copywriter to lead copy & content strategy for the brand. You will be responsible for translating briefs into copy that drives Bungalo brand affinity and conversions by creating compelling and engaging copy for our campaigns, advertisements, website, blog, email and marketing materials. This role requires an individual with a deep understanding online and conversion-focused copy and who can effortlessly fuse editorial content and commerce.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are naturally curious, eager to innovate and do things differently and want to help us build a brand that will change the way real estate is bought and sold, you’ll fit right in!
- Hard Working. You aren’t afraid of a tough deadline.
- Meticulous. You take pride in your work.
- Team Player. You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and maintain a compelling, elevated and original voice for the brand, including developing a brand voice guideline and copy library to enforce consistency across departments
- Coordinate complex branding initiatives across all channels, driving a consistent customer experience
- Lead strategy and copywriting for various projects and initiatives for the website, advertising, email, blog, marketing collateral and more
- Develop editorial content strategy and write editorial content that delivers on strategy & objectives
- Create relevant, original, high-quality content
- Pitch, write, and edit relevant news and trend based content in addition to larger features
- Ensure that copy meets legal and regulatory standards
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of marketing copywriting and editorial/creative writing experience
- Significant experience writing consumer-facing online lifestyle and ecommerce copy, agency experience a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
- Excellent command of grammar, proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects and readjust priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Team player excited to partner with and learn from colleagues across the business
- Proven ability to defend work and collaboratively resolve creative differences in opinion gracefully
- Ability to effectively communicate complex or technical information and ideas in an engaging written format
Read Full Job Description