Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company with offices across the United States and Europe. We believe that the way to real, transformative change is through the uncommon combination of disciplines, technologies, and our greatest asset – our people. We are currently looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 1,800 talented professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global company committed to making the world a healthier place for all.
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for generating ideas for advertising and promotional copy, developing texts from draft stage through finished product for one of our largest HCP accounts. The Senior Copywriter works closely with an Art partner, and the Creative and Account teams to execute on-brand solutions to client’s marketing strategies and objectives within specified deadlines.
- Concept and develop creative materials for a variety of mediums and audiences
- Participate in strategic and tactical meetings and brainstorms internally and with clients to develop effective campaigns
- Present concepts internally and incorporate feedback
- Follow copy through agency process on all pieces, reviewing and editing all copy for clarity, proper grammar, and punctuation
- Partner with Art Directors, Producers, Account team, and Editorial to ensure work is on target and on deadline
- Work with Medical partners to ensure verification of facts and claims
- Supervise junior creatives and provide copy direction and support
- 5+ years of copywriting experience, 3+ years of healthcare advertising experience required
- BA degree in English, Communications, or a related subject preferred
- Knowledge, background and/or interest in science and medicine
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Exhibits decisive problem-solving ability
- Large HCP/AOR account experience preferred
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.