Senior Digital Paid Media Manager at A Cloud Guru
STORYTELLER | AD-GURU | GOAL-GETTER
A Cloud Guru is seeking a Senior Digital Paid Media Manager to grow and manage all of our digital advertising efforts, with the intent to drive awareness, engagement, leads, revenue, and new customer acquisition. As the Senior Digital Paid Media Manager you will strategize, launch, and optimize media campaigns through a variety of ad platforms in order to hit acquisition goals for both eCommerce and Demand-Gen.Hello, we’re A Cloud Guru
Cloud is the future and we're here to send as many into that future as we can. A Cloud Guru is the leader in cloud learning with the largest online cloud education platform on the planet. The market for cloud spend is going through hyper growth, and we're the platform that is helping businesses carve out their competitive advantage. In today's world, it's no longer the big that eat the small. It's the fast that eat the slow. And ACG and cloud computing... we're moving FAST.
There aren't many company cultures like A Cloud Guru's in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity.
What makes the Marketing team awesome...
We’re always looking for creative ways to go above and beyond ‘good enough.’ It’s all about giving our students a little bit more joy in any way we can. You have the chance to play around with a brand that understands the value of not being stuffy and corporate, even on the business side. Everyone is receptive and encouraging of new ideas. There’s a lot of creativity and bouncing ideas off of each other. We believe everyone brings value. It’s refreshing and energizing to be in a collaborative environment like that.
The people who really shine at ACG are the ones who are able to be their awesome, kind, helpful, vulnerable, unique selves. We celebrate our differences, our quirks, our obsessions, and we're stronger for it. - Doogs, Scale Modeling Guru (and Senior Copywriter)
As a Senior Digital Paid Media Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Develop A Cloud Guru’s paid customer acquisition strategy for Search, Display, Media Buys, and Retargeting designed to meet acquisition growth goals within an approved media budget
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, eCommerce & Creative teams to develop paid campaigns that support growth at various stages of the marketing funnel
- Regularly analyze performance of digital advertising programs, focusing on proactive course-correction and continuous improvement
- Own our landing page strategy & inventory for paid — understanding and applying what makes a high-converting landing page and the levers that impact performance
- Use data from cross-functional resources to inform paid media strategy, ideate on and launch new campaigns
- Monitor paid traffic performance and site analytics using Google Analytics. Collaborate with SEO and CRO roles for action items
We focus on hiring values aligned people because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 8+ years experience in paid user acquisition, paid media, and funnel marketing at a fast-growing startup or digital advertising agency
- Experience managing fast-paced projects on a large scale — working cross functionally with many collaborators (aka you’re a team player)
- Experience with MarinOne, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, and other platforms
- You know all types of ads - Text, Display, Video, and HTML5 ads
- You’re a strong communicator and a data-driven storyteller — and you use Google Analytics to help you create that story
- You have planned, managed, implemented and measured paid social advertising campaigns with a focus on performance and positive ROI and you can demonstrate those results!
- You’re a reporting-guru and you know how to get actionable insights from reports and you understand the context of numbers
- Solid understanding of content marketing, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Human connection. Get to know the Gurus with good times and get-togethers inspired by our values, virtual happy hours, lunchtime trivia, or a socially distanced drive-in movie.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 per quarter to invest in personal development and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.