Senior Employer Brand Content Manager at Realtor.com
Do you love storytelling and connecting people with a place they love to work? Realtor.com is seeking a Senior Employer Brand Content Manager who has a talent for creating and executing employer brand content and initiatives that illustrate and celebrate what’s happening in our dynamic business, to creatively and strategically attract prospective talent. Working in partnership with members of the talent acquisition, marketing, and communications teams, you will identify, develop and amplify unique messaging, content and stories that support the company’s recruitment vision and communications strategy. It’s a colorful palate and we are looking for your artistry to bring it to life.
In this role, you'll create content that spotlights our people, culture, and values. You will be responsible for leading messaging and content creation and delivery, and expanding our employer brand in the eyes of our Realtor.com talent markets. As an ideal candidate, you consider yourself a storyteller and creative generalist, and someone who not only has inspiring brand ideas, but who can bring them to life. You should be a skilled content creator, have excellent interviewing and editing abilities, thrive managing multiple projects concurrently, and be able to succeed in a fast-moving organization.
You value the importance of discovering and telling people-driven stories, building trusted interpersonal relationships, and ensuring diversity is at the heart of everything you, and we, do. You’re curious about understanding candidate insights and you are a steward of brand integrity, with a bias towards excellent project execution. You thrive within cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. You are well-versed in brand marketing, high-performing content, and social optimization. A willingness to work closely with a creative team on best-in-class creative and provide feedback on all employer brand content is a must. The ideal candidate brings a broad-based set of experience and skills to the role including; employer brand-reputation management, social media management, thought leadership campaigns / executive visibility, speaker’s bureau platforms, awards strategy, and content creation; and is always looking for new, innovative ways of communicating including digital, story-telling, crowd-source and future trends.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand and champion the wants and needs of our candidate audience / personas first and foremost. Leverage data/sentiment analysis to help guide our employer brand/communications strategy, messaging and critical focus areas.
- Lead the creation of Realtor.com’s Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand story, partnering with Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Employee Engagement & Communications, and outside agencies.
- Bring the Employer Brand to life through content creation, highlighting our people, culture, vision, and values.
- Discover unexpected and compelling employee stories through interviews and amplify via blogs/editorials, video productions, virtual/physical events, and other innovative channels.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team, media partners, cross-functional company partners, and vendors in content creation and optimization across channels.
- Ideate new creative concepts and work with cross-functional teams to determine internal and external needs, translating into creative briefs and compelling creative concepts.
- Tell Realtor.com’s employer brand story using owned resources such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed.com, Comparably, and realtor.com.com/careers; partner with Corporate Communications for earned media highlighting our culture and employee experience.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to create and implement employer brand #RDClife social media strategy and content for LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Monitor and build response strategy and content for candidate feedback across talent portals.
- Develop a framework/guidance to internal Realtor.com ambassadors to share our message, personal stories, and brand via social.
- Publicize Realtor.com as an employer of choice by creating and implementing a best place to work awards strategy and owning the application process; partner with the communications teams on subsequent internal and external communications.
What You Need to Succeed:
- BA/BS and 10-12 years of experience in Recruiting/Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, Communications, or Marketing, for a reputable, fast-growing technology business against aggressive competition
- Proven subject matter expert and leader of employer branding efforts, able to partner deeply with the business and senior stakeholders
- Passionate about employee culture and experience, and bringing it to life for prospective talent
- Expertise in creating a robust and multifaceted messaging architecture and content strategy, leading cross-functional teams to execute
- Excellent, creative and convincing storyteller, able to inspire and lead from the front, including exceptional writing and editing, acute attention to detail, and high bar for quality.
- Well-honed understanding of communications strategy (both internal/external), media relations, reputation management, as well as emerging trends in communications technologies
- Demonstrated experience in driving complex projects in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with multiple key stakeholders Highly collaborative; ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Energetic, go-getter, positive attitude and a great teammate!
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.