Senior Manager, Brand & Content Integrity - Healthline at Red Ventures
The authority and reputation of Healthline Media, in part, relies on giving our readers the most trusted and accurate information. Brands and products that partner with Healthline Media undergo a vetting process to ensure that the medical claims and business standards are of our standards.
We’re looking for someone who can work with the various stakeholders of this initiative to ensure the integrity of our brand partnerships. You will work closely with the team to assess the metrics of our vetting, re-evaluate evolving information as it pertains to the brands and products, and communicate the information to the broader organization.
What You'll Do:
- You’ll work with the team of associates and the Medical Affairs leads to ensure that the rubric and metrics of the initiative aligns with the evolving business needs:
- Support the team daily in the vetting tasks by ensuring quality.
- Work with medical and business leads to determine RV Health’s POV on various product verticals.
- Serve as the liaison for all other teams within the organization requesting vetting, client content requests, and communications.
- Responsible for developing strategy to ensure the growth of the team to support the business needs.
- Oversee freelancers by ensuring proper vetting, onboarding, and auditing.
- Strategize and work with the business leads to ensure content in high-flux/high-value areas to identify and address issues and update content accordingly.
- Work with the Medical Affairs team to determine mechanisms to communicate and disseminate information in regards to the BCI initiative.
What We're Looking For:
- Knowledge in the trends of the various verticals of health and wellness such as sleep, skincare, supplements, healthcare innovation, etc.
- Passion in the investigative nature of evaluating brands and products.
Familiarity with sources of evidence-based medical information, business trends.
- Ability to work independently to deliver great analysis and recommendations on solutions
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with teams that are geographically distributed
- Ability to distill and communicate potentially complicated information to a vast audience of individuals with varying degrees of medical expertise in a way that is informative but concise.
- Solution-oriented, ability to work independently, and detail-oriented.
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]