Senior Producer at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Producer to manage production and strategic partnerships for our in-house creative team. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is just as comfortable managing outside creative partners, production timelines, and budgets as they are jumping on set to support and capture what we need to tell a great story.
Why join us? Brand Design at Workrise is responsible for brand experience across all touchpoints. Focus areas include brand campaigns, new content development, events, guerilla activations, the Workrise hiring brand, social and paid media, and job site brand experience. As a growing in-house creative team, we are strategic partners to teams across the business. We place a big emphasis on relationships, agility, teamwork, and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading multi-team initiatives including cross-functional stakeholders, agency partners, and other vendors to deliver exceptional creative outcomes
- Partnering across the organization to build briefs, align on strategic goals, and define project requirements
- Coordinating and managing the production calendar, ensuring that all projects remain on time and within budget
- Collaborating with the creative director, designers and writers to push the boundaries in the concepting and development stages for new campaigns and assets
- Supporting the creative director for on-location shoots, brand activations, and events
- Rolling up your sleeves to clear blockers and find creative solutions to challenges when the going gets tough
- Optimizing how Brand Design functions as a team to add clarity, improve efficiency, and ship better work
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in agency (in-house or independent) production environments
- A proven track record in creative execution, on time and on budget
- High degree of comfort working with outside creative partners, as well as jumping on set to support and capture what we need to make a great visual story
- A strong eye for creative; knows what good looks like in evaluating partners, ability to guide creative partners to better execution against the brief
- Ability to go deep and get granular with detailed production schedules and requirements, without losing sight of topline goals and strategy
- Ability to lead projects independently, bring stakeholders through a process, and have the confidence to push back and/or educate when ideas are proposed that deviate from stated project objectives
- An ambitious, positive and collaborative approach to work. The right candidate loves making things, and always wants to tell the best possible story
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience shipping digital experiences (eg. marketing websites or landing pages)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.