Specialist, Digital Librarian at Ascension
Ascension offers a place to make an impact on the lives of patients in communities across the country and is a place to fulfill their calling. Delivering care the right way starts with listening to our patients and to our associates. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we foster an environment of open communication and belonging-a place to do meaningful work.
As a Digital Librarian, you will:
- manage Ascension's centralized asset library, data and asset governance and image library
- organize the procurement, storage and searchability of all marketing assets that keep communication solutions readily available and easy to access.
- servesat the cross-section of creative and technology by facilitating collaboration across production, photography, video, creative and other aspects of marketing.
This is a remote opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Streamline and manage asset intake/distribution using automation and available systems
- Manage centralized archive system on Google Drive and Sitecore Content Hub
- Develop and enforce folder structures and file naming
- Track asset data (ex. rights-management, outputs/usage, talent, care providers, etc.)
- Assist with facilitating data feeds across other departments/tech platforms
- Develop and refine metadata tagging strategies
- Support publishing photography, video and vector art files to Ascension's digital platforms
- Develop and support ongoing relationships with licensors, post houses, producers, photographers, freelancers, independent agencies, etc.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems
- Monitor trends and best practices
- Improve efficiency and work to eliminate areas with high potential for human error
Complexity of Work:
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, stressful environment
- Must be able to work in a hybrid work environment
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field required or proven experience
Preferred Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of digital asset management experience -- Digital Asset Management, Content Management systems, and/or Post-Production Media Asset Management, preferred
- Requires experience in Google Suite, particularly Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Requires experience with project management, data tracking and metadata tagging
- Strong understanding of DAM/MAM platforms, specifically Sitecore Content Hub
- Effective communicator capable of gaining the confidence and respect of peers and key stakeholders is required.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.