Sr. Manager, Production
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2019: Initial Public Offering on NASDAQ at $10+ billion in market capitalization
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
As an Engineering Manager for CrowdStrike’s Technical Operations, you will lead a team of engineers in a production environment with thousands of bare metal and virtual nodes. You will manage the infrastructure as a service that the production environment runs on. This involves a live-site first mentality for real time response to issues, monitoring of a complex network of assets, provisioning new resources, new data center assets, and the systems administration of core functionality for engineering.
- MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of engineering experience, preferably in a production role
- 2+ years of hands-on management experience leading engineering teams.
- Solid design and problem-solving skills with demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security and performance.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with variety of roles including engineering, product management, project management, etc.
- Experience leading teams working with one or more of the following technologies: Linux, VMWare, FreeBSD, Storage Area Networks
- Exposure to/experience with cybersecurity and intelligence.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.