Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
You will be a member of a small team creating product documentation for internal services, partners, and clients who implement and manage Medallia Experience Cloud. Your (initial) focus will be documenting how to create and manage the reports our clients use to analyze the experiences of their customers. This is a dynamic environment where you can test your skills across a range of product functionality: you are not going to be documenting the same feature for the next ten years.
- We are “creating a world where product documentation is the first, and last, place our users turn for information”.
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to constantly improve and innovate.
- We love to learn and share what we learn; we become the experts; we don’t just recite what someone told us.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- Strong interviewing and information gathering skills.
- Demonstrated experience writing documentation covering cross functionality.
- Proven track record of analyzing documentation requirements and successfully identifying tasks required to address them.
- Ability to acquire information from multiple stakeholders/partners.
- Proficiency with media creation tools, e.g., Google Draw, Snagit, Camtasia, Visio.
- Self starter that is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Strong English language skills.
- UI tools for building forms, reports, applications, etc.
- Proficiency in DITA or XML is a plus.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.