Training Delivery Specialist
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a full-time Training Delivery Specialist that will be responsible for enhancing the knowledge, skills and abilities of customers and employees through the delivery of product training programs. The successful candidate will possess a ”take charge” attitude and excellent training facilitation skills. This position is a key role in our Client Education Team reporting directly to the Manager of Client Education. The ideal candidate is an extrovert with strong verbal and written communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
Abrigo is an industry leader in the fight against financial crime – providing software solutions and services to help our customers fight the bad guys. This is a great opportunity for a customer service oriented individual to join an experienced team in assisting Abrigo through the next phase of growth.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
What You’ll Do:
- Increase customer retention and satisfaction while reducing customer dependency on the Technical Support team through excellent education and consulting
- Deliver training that enhances the performance of individuals and the organization as a whole
- Collaborate with our internal teams to develop appropriate solutions for clients
- Ensure efficient and timely training of new customers and/or employees by communicating and managing their expectations while assisting them through successful completion of the training process
- Assess customer and/or employee needs and manage interventions
- Evaluate effectiveness of program development and performance management activities
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors of Adult Education and Learning or appropriate work experience/Adult Learning certification with 2+ years training delivery experience required
- Strong customer service skills and ability to cultivate positive relationships with internal and external customers and demonstrate a professional demeanor as this position has frequent strategic interactions with clients
- 2+ years Financial or Banking Operations Experience desired (BSA/AML Compliance preferred)
- Previous experience with Abrigo’s, formerly Banker’s Toolbox products including BSA Manager desired
- Ability to travel up to 25% - 50% and work at customer sites within the United States
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience developing classroom, eLearning and blended learning content would be a bonus
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.