At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you have the opportunity to create something exceptional, build something sustainable and make a real impact. We are built for the wild.
YETI is looking for an experienced Editor to grow its storytelling efforts internally. The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller with a genuine understanding of the soul of the YETI brand and voice. Beyond editing, this role will provide an opportunity for the candidate to step outside the traditional role of editor to shoot and direct various creative projects and films.
A look at your day-to-day
- Edit high quality videos quickly and independently
- Lead new initiatives and projects with limited supervision
- Assist in coordinating pre-production, production and post production workflow of internal branded shoots
- Shoot and edit internally produced content
- Edit footage received from our brand ambassadors, other videographers, and other outside sources to create new edits
- Work with outside vendors to source additional footage, animations, and other assets
- Build the YETI Edit department from the ground up, including purchasing necessary software and equipment, and advising on proper storage space and software
Now for a little bit about you….
- Undergraduate degree in Film or a related discipline preferred
- 6 + years of experience as an editor
- Strong professional reel showcasing shoot and edit experience
- Experience creating all forms of video content (long form, short form video content, 30 second spots, social vids)
- Previous experience working at an agency or working with an in-house creative team or brand a plus
- Experience in the outdoor industry a plus
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- Competitive PTO program PLUS Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 5 additional days after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Benefits coverage (health, dental, vision, etc) and 401K
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.