Video Editor at Atmosphere
**PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS: Atmosphere conducts video interviews. Any recruiters requesting phone interviews or requesting your personal information via phone / email are not representatives of Atmosphere.**
Atmosphere is the first-of-its kind streaming portal containing original, owned and operated ambient TV channels. From the team that built and introduced CHIVE TV to thousands of businesses and homes worldwide, Atmosphere includes a variety of contoured audio-optional channels, updated regularly. While CHIVE TV remains a flagship channel, new channels such as X Games TV, Red Bull TV, AFV TV and many more have been curated to fit any vibe and integrate seamlessly into any environment, from bars and gyms to offices and waiting rooms.
Atmosphere is looking for a Video Editor to curate and edit video content for up and coming channels.
Candidates must have strong video instincts and be extremely competent with Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite. Must be organized, efficient at managing your time across multiple projects, and focused on deadlines.
- Manage in-house video library; uploading perpetually licensed content
- Curate and edit content across multiple partner channels.
- Drive social media engagement across platforms
- Strong sense of visual storytelling, transitions and pacing
- Bonus points for After Effects and graphic design experience
- 1-3 years of video editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite - specifically Premiere
- Keen eye for detail and viral video content
- Proactive work ethic
- Hungry, smart, and driven
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Efficient with Excel and Google Docs
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Competitive insurance plans
- Company equity
- Open vacation policy
- Catered lunches at HQ
- And so much more!