Video Licensing Assistant
Chive Media Group is looking for a Video Licensing Assistant to help acquire new and exciting video content for our newest platform, Atmosphere TV.
Atmosphere is the world's 1st ambient TV platform with contoured audio-optional channels, updated regularly. The service is both B2B and and B2C. The B2B business services any venue that has a passive audience that needs to be entertained (e.g. bars, restaurants, gyms, etc) and the B2C business services viewers that are hungry for a break from the cacophony of modern day TV.
The Video Licensing Assistant would help assist with categorizing, tracking, supporting and managing the in-house video library across all of our properties. This position would be based at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Reach out to content creators to acquire new and exciting video content for Atmosphere TV.
- Provide support to the Project Management/Editorial team during the execution of video content.
- Assist with tracking all video usage across properties.
- Assist with managing in-house video library; uploading perpetually licensed content.
- Communicate newly acquired videos to different departments.
- Keen eye for detail and viral video content.
- A strong understanding of social media and Internet trends.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Efficient with Excel and Google Docs.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience with Photoshop and Wordpress.
- Experience with Premier/After Effects a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.