We are seeking an energetic and motivated Video Production Manager to support our video production team. The Video Production Manager would be in charge of seeing video projects through from concept development to post-production & delivery.
- Report to and work with the Video Production Directors on day-to-day operations of the video department
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning, budgeting, scheduling, travel planning, for event and documentary projects
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from video department
- Supervise additional staff during video production
- Ensure all projects are on schedule
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Manage the purchasing of video production gear and ensure all team members are equipped with necessary items for projects.
- Manage and oversee in-studio productions.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a video production manager at a major media company
- Knowledge of shooting and editing videos
- Familiarity with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Experience with live streaming is a plus
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment