Web Producer at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The MongoDB Marketing Web team is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Technical Web Producer to support day-to-day website production with responsibilities including content management, content production, and configuration of dynamic page elements.
This role will interact with creative teams, engineering teams, project managers and product managers to gather raw materials and assemble them into great web experiences on our flagship website, www.mongodb.com.Responsibilities
- Collect copy, visual assets, and other creative assets and compose into global web experiences supporting campaigns, product marketing, conversion funnels and more
- Be an expert user of our publishing systems, including content management systems, localization tooling & process, asset management tools, and other systems that support publication
- As the expert user, proactively identify bottlenecks and opportunities in web publishing and work with web product and project managers to propose features or process changes that increase the velocity or quality of publishing
- Help establish production processes that ensure quality web experiences — staging and testing experiences, curating assets, and engaging with product & engineering as needed
- Monitor and respond to incoming requests that require web production
- Consider data as an input for and an output of publishing activities
- Maintain good relationships with a variety of stakeholders inside and outside the web team
- 2+ years experience producing and managing content on a fast-paced digital property
- Ability to read and understand basic HTML and CSS
- Experience with project management software (e.g. JIRA, Wrike)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to deliver high-quality web experiences with minimal oversight
- Pluses: Localization experience; illustration and/or copywriting background; project management experience; Google Analytics experience; experience working in a marketing organization
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.