Workforce Training Curriculum Developer at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Design and develop innovative learning solutions applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create content that fits the needs of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the needs of our partners, customers and employees.
- Assist in the implementation of a Learning Management System.
- Gathering information regarding the effectiveness of completed training and consistently seek to improve.
- Measure employees information retention by monitoring assessment tests and quizzes on course material.
- Research curriculum and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry.
- Create measurable learning objectives and goals for assigned education events/activities
What you should have:
- 2+ years experience working in a training role.
- 4+ years experience with safety and skills personnel assessments in Oil & Gas.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred.
- Experience working and delivering cross-functionally with product, operations, and sales teams.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary