Writer, Credit Cards
Red Ventures is looking for a Writer who will be responsible for contributing to and executing on strategy for credit cards content on CreditCards.com. This writer will be responsible for cleaning up and editing product content, writing product announcements and guides, and collaborating with the editorial team on other content creation. Content ranges in coverage from credit card usage, issuers, rewards, points and miles, and credit scores to advice, news and more. The right candidate is able to identify topics and develop quality, engaging content with a quick turnaround, as well as work closely with SEO.
What You'll Do:
• Identify, write and edit credit card-related stories
• Produce high-quality, well-researched content at a fast pace
• Stay up to date on industry news and trends to detect content opportunities
• Update existing content (guides, comparisons, news, etc.) for timeliness and accuracy
• Work closely with SEO and marketing analysts to develop strategy
What We're Looking For:
• At least 2 years of writing/editing experience
• Ability to collaborate with content and marketing teams
• Ability to manage details and multiple projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
• Passionate about content creation and have a track record of coming up with innovative approaches to complicated topics
• Personal finance experience or knowledge of credit cards preferred, if not a history of learning about difficult topics
Who We Are:
CreditCards.com is the leading online credit card marketplace connecting customers with multiple credit card issuers, including a majority of the 10 largest in the United States based on credit card transaction volume. CreditCards.com enables consumers to search for, compare, and apply for credit cards and offers credit card issuers an online channel to acquire qualified applications.
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.