Do you have experience with contract negotiation, interpretation, and administration? Do you get excited about maximizing bookings while minimizing legal risks? Do you have excellent business acumen and well-developed problem-solving abilities? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting internal business clients? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Provide transactional related contract assistance for internal and external parties, including vendors.
- Review and negotiate sales related NDAs and provide contract support to the sales proposals department for RFP submissions.
- Track document approval and signature process to ensure that agreements are in place when required and are properly executed in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure the return of fully executed contracts and related correspondence to external customers via facsimile, email or mail.
- Liaison between the legal and other internal departments and assist in ensuring the proper tracking of contractual obligations.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the proper filing and organization of contracts and agreements.
- Work with other members of the group to define, develop, implement, execute and maintain all facets of contract management including: automated tools, work flows, and the review and approval processes.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent.
- 4+ years working in legal/contracts environment.
- Experience working with commercial contracts – contract review, drafting and negotiating skills.
- Information technology industry experience preferred.
- Marketing review experience is a plus
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.