At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions ,is the leading provider of impact and performance management software for the human services industry. Our solutions help some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society improve their lives.
Our customers are nonprofit organizations that are an integral resource, providing services and programs that meet societal demands. For over 15 years, our mission has been to empower these nonprofits with resources and tools that help them measure and accelerate the progress they bring to the world.
So, if you are a highly motivated individual looking for a challenging career opportunity to work with an exceptional team that provides solutions that actually change the world, then this opportunity may be for you.
What You’ll Do
- Report to the CFO
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations
- Prepare and manage the audit process
- Contribute to the preparation of critical financial information including KPIs, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in leadership roles
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- 5+ years as a corporate controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required or CPA. MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong GAAP knowledge, revenue recognition experience preferred
- Experience creating audited financial statements
- Experience is the Software industry is strongly preferred
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.