Customer Support Representative
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia, Inc. family of brands.
HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
Customer Support Representative
Are you passionate about travel? Does being a strong customer advocate motivate you? Are you excited about using technology to support small business customers?
BedandBreakfast.com of HomeAway.com, Inc. is looking for an energetic Customer Service Representative who can speak and write Spanish proficiently to join our growing support group as we build a culture of world-class service for our customers.
A customer Support Representative at BedandBreakfast.com is the first point of contact to Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers and Guests who have questions or need assistance in using BedandBreakfast.com. A Representative uses a suite of leading support technologies to help guests and innkeepers with travel, account questions and even offline projects. This person manages multiple tasks and projects simultaneously including handling phone calls and emails while helping travelers find the perfect getaway or assisting innkeepers to set up and optimize their accounts and listings to drive the best results for their business. As a team, our Representatives work collaboratively to support all of our customers, share best practices and strive to make the service and systems we provide better for our customers every day!
- Take incoming inquiries over the phone and email about BedandBreakfast.com products and services from innkeepers and guests.
- Manage multiple software applications and integrated technology platforms to provide front line support to customers as well as support a range of offline projects.
- Manage and coordinate multiple special tasks and projects including but not limited to moderating customer reviews, processing manual payments for owners and process documentation.
- Stay up-to-date on product changes in order to provide accurate and thorough support.
- Advocate for customer needs by suggesting customer experience improvements, ad hoc or continuous improvements through identifying new process or help content.
- Build positive rapport and communicate effectively and knowledgeably with different personality types in support of small business customers.
- 2+ Years of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center; Experience working with multiple technology platforms simultaneously while supporting customers over the phone and email.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing Spanish.
- Proven ability to pivot between tasks across multiple software and technology platforms.
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office tools to write a professional document, including process documentation.
- Build Excel table to transform and communicate data to with customers.
- Experience using a CRM to support end users and communicate customer information internally.
- Experience with travel, online advertising or B2C or B2B ecommerce support.
- Experience supporting small business customers.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electric, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress code.