Advanced Data Insight Analyst II (Marketing Analyst- Metasearch) at Expedia Group
Advanced Data Insight Analyst--Marketing Analyst
Do you have a passion for telling stories through data and enjoy finding ways to improve processes & performance?
We are looking for a motivated Online Marketing Analyst with phenomenal attention to details to join our global Meta team!
You’ll be at the forefront of data analysis, handling data to advise business decisions to support the Vacation Rental Meta team in growing key relationships with key Meta players in the Industry.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an international and diverse team in a fast-growing environment and to contribute to the growth of a world leader in online travel.
What you’ll do
- Understand the complexities of VR Partner campaigns performance drivers and conduct in-depth analysis to capture impactful insights on growth opportunities and measure channel performance
- Ensure continual optimization of the campaigns, growing bookings at a set return on investment
- Recommend changes in spend level with partners, identify tests opportunities, set measurement methodology and evaluate results
- Build regular reports/dashboards to measure channel performance, to make decisions on P&L management, to find opportunities and performance trends and at the same time to help troubleshoot day-to-day issues
- Ensure ads are performing as expected, functioning properly and are being tracked by internal and external systems
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues across internal and external teams to arrive at solutions quickly
- Establish positive relationships with both internal and external partners
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with strong analytical focus
- Experience in a data-driven commercial environment; experience in online marketing is a plus, in particular in CPC campaign management (Metasearch, SEM)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel; basic to intermediate SQL skills required; knowledge of Python or other data processing scripts a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail in executing complex and time-sensitive projects
- Strong communication skills, able to develop productive relationships with peers, partners and stakeholders
- Knowledge, passion and/or experience of travel industry is a plus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.