Analyst - BizOps
Who You Are:
- 1 year of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology. Exposure to ad agencies or advertising a plus
- B.S. in math, statistics, computer science or equivalent technical or analytic field.
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, RDS, RedShift, Oracle, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Business experience or coursework preferred.
- Experience in marketing or financial analysis highly desirable.
- Ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to identify effective solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL to write complete, optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data and extract insights that led to tangible results (revenue, seller launches, new product features, etc.).
- Enjoy speaking, writing, and presenting, as well as the ability to evangelize your findings. Summarize key insights for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience communicating with senior management (VP-level decision-makers) as well as with colleagues from computer science, machine learning and business backgrounds.
What You'll Do:
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports using relational databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business
- Distill actionable insights from over 1PB of data to uncover new revenue opportunities and drive the product roadmap forward
- Develop and share new data products for expedited downstream analysis and application
- Solve complex business problems through building statistical models from data and metadata
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, collaborate with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions
- Use data to equip client-facing teams with insights for client conversations
- Help us find opportunities in both established and greenfield reporting including RMN’s newest key product: advertising
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love