Analyst, Corporate Strategy at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Analyst, Corporate Strategy to join our Corporate Strategy team. In this role, you’ll partner with stakeholders across the organization to enhance business operations, develop and execute country-level strategies, and drive multi-year strategy. If you’re interested in taking on the unique opportunity of supporting the development of Procore’s global strategy—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports into the Director of Corporate Strategy and will be based in our Carpinteria, San Francisco, Austin offices or remotely. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Corporate Strategy team on developing / updating Procore’s Corporate Strategy and plan to achieve 3 year to 1 year objective while supporting strategy development for BUs
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market research
- Support analysis of market needs (sales, marketing, product, regulatory, etc.)
- Support on-going quantitative analysis of business / market trends
- Support key strategic initiatives, ensuring that activities are well communicated and on-time
- Support key corporate strategic planning processes
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Business preferred
- 2-3 years of professional experience in corporate strategy, consulting, or technology
- Evidence of exceptional performance and strong analytical capability
- Strong communication, project management, and critical-thinking skills
- SaaS and high-growth company experience a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.