The Operations Reporting & Analytics Analyst will utilize business intelligence tools to perform data analytics, and modeling, to provide planning, forecasting, as well as provide business insights. In addition, manage sales operations data analytics projects from planning to implementation.
Your analysis will contribute deeply to the development of our strategy and drive impact against business objectives. You will work closely with senior business operations, and sales leaders to achieve business objectives and communicate insights to key stakeholders. You will recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis, including data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation to drive results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data Analytics and modeling; establish baseline metrics and analytics, collaborate with Business Operations and the leadership team to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Establish and maintain management dashboards, regional reports, and executive review documents that will drive business outcomes.
- Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identity correlations and root causes
- Design and build visualization dashboards to accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Performing regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics
- Support quarterly, annual planning activities
- Develop programs, methodologies, and reports for analyzing and presenting data
- Act as a SME for BI tools as well as delivering training to team members on the usage of these tools
- Contribute and prepare presentations for internal audiences
- Invent new ways to define and measure program effectiveness and organizational productivity
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced data analytic and modeling skills
- Advanced tableau and excel skills, or other broadly used analytics tool certifications
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working within a dynamic, high-growth company
- Proven ability balance competing priorities, workloads, and tight timelines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to triage data concerns with both business and technical stakeholders, establish root cause, and propose quality improvement mechanisms
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance preferred
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience.