Analyst-Programmer (ACO) at Ascension
Join Ascension Seton as a Analyst-Programmer! This a full-time partially remote position in Austin, TX.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related field
- 2+ years' experience building queries/reports within SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or similar tool
- 2+ years' experience creating ETL processes using integration tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience developing healthcare data management and analytics/reporting products preferred
- Experience with agile development practices preferred
- Business Analyst experience preferred
- Working knowledge of GIT preferred
What You Will Do
Analyze, develop/code and implement assigned business applications.
- Work with managers, analysts and business application professionals to determine system and process needs.
- Design system applications and writes computer programs.
- Implement and deploy applications, computer programs and queries. Instructs staff and resolves user concerns and questions.
- Manage database storage, backup and documentation. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with data quality.
- Maintain database systems to ensure optimal performance, reliability and accessibility including creating and modifying indexes, views and user permissions.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining data and analytics solutions
- Collaborating closely with the analytics team and developers to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts of the team's commitments
- Produce quality code and promote a culture or good coding practices
- Interacting with stakeholders as necessary to clarify requirements and understand their needs
- Recommending and implementing enhancements to DevOps build and release pipelines
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.