Analyst Relations Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Analyst Relations Manager reports to the Director of Global Brand and Communications and focuses on building analyst relations with firms including Forrester, Gartner, 451 Research and IDC. This Manager is part of the Brand & Corporate Communications team, whose mission is to support LogicMonitor's global marketing efforts to develop and grow brand awareness in the IT monitoring and logging space. This role will work to build company and executive credibility with analysts relevant to the ITIM space and increase the number of positive mentions of LogicMonitor in key reports.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Own world-class, innovative analyst relations program and own and refine key operational processes
- Manage LogicMonitor relationship with analyst firms (451 Research, Gartner, Forrester, IDC, London and APAC-based analysts).
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders, serving as central contact point; educate analysts on strategy, product updates, roadmap
- Ensure two-way flow of information, including taking advantage of analyst inquiries to inform LogicMonitor strategy
- Maintain target list of target analysts.
- Create and implement an analyst plan that aligns with strategic company events and launches.
- Develop an analyst meeting calendar and coordinate regular meetings.
- Create strategic decks and content developed for specific analysts
- Leverage analyst inquiries on product roadmap, positioning, pricing validation, and content reviews for executive seatholders.
- Get LogicMonitor listed as a leader in relevant research.
- Execute strategic internal communication program to drive utilization of existing analyst subscriptions and analyst access.
- Leverage customers and partners in analyst engagements to drive credibility with top analyst firms.
- Prepare and send out quarterly analyst newsletter.
- Drive analyst participation in marketing activities (webinars and LevelUp speaking session)
- Work to engage PR agency in analyst activities
- Own Gartner Reprint program and Forrester Reprint and Webinar program development and execution
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years of prior analyst relations experience
- Ability to maintain customer-facing professional manner
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience prepping c-level executives and preparing presentations
- Prior experience managing analyst relations in a B2B enterprise software space preferred