The Analyst will work with product managers, engineers, business stakeholders, data scientists, and
fellow analysts to identify product opportunities, define and report on success metrics, and guide the
construction of usable data architecture. Your day to day will have you running queries, creating reports,
developing insights, and reporting suggestions and opportunities to business stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
• Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out
presentation of the data and recommendations
• Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
• Analyze on complex systems to find opportunities for optimization
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
• 2-4 years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
• Experience using tableau or similar data visualization tool
• Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
• We are looking for an analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider
the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the
• Ability to remain flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.