Analytics Consultant - Operations at Bright Health
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver reporting and analytics to meet those needs.
- Develop dashboards and reporting to (1) provide insights to business stakeholders and (2) maintain data, reporting, and analytics to support operational oversight.
- Translate technical data insights into business-ready concepts for business stakeholders across the operational data continuum, from question identification through results interpretation, and including communication about data integrity.
- Collaborate with Bright’s Technology team to ensure that data infrastructure and architecture support operational reporting and analytic needs.
- Develop short-term, quick-win outputs as well as longer-term data and reporting capabilities.
- Interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities to drive business action.
- Develop and participate in a team-based support structure to ensure availability and continuity of operational reporting and analytic needs
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) or more years of report development, business intelligence, or analytics experience
- Advanced level of expertise with business intelligence tools, including PowerBI, Tableau, and SAS
- Understanding of data architecture and impacts to business intelligence
- BA degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Ability to frame an analysis from end-to-end in collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- Expertise in reporting, analytics, data visualization, or programming Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Employs strong data validation practices
- Well-versed in reporting and requirements gathering processes
- Experience with health care and consumer data highly desirable
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for operational excellence