Analytics Consultant at Bright Health
- Develop queries, collect/analyze data and structure data in a way that informs leaders of program performance
- Accountable for delivering daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational and programmatic reports for clinical programs, ideally within self-service tools
- Coordinate with Enterprise Analytics, Product and Tech to support outcomes reporting for Care Management programs
- Build reporting capabilities to monitor program performance
- Support inquiries/hypothesis testing from Clinical Performance leadership
- Develop reporting dashboards for new clinical programs or campaigns
- Acts as subject matter expert on clinical program data and program performance
- Provide creative recommendations for querying/presenting data that guides decision making
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Five (5) or more years related data analytics experience required; preferably within a health plan or related field.
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Experience in interpreting data analytics, outcomes measures in health care and use of that data to drive change.
- Takes a creative approach to audience-facing dashboard and reporting, establishing ease of access and data manipulation by end user.
- Ability to drive results through data, in a collaborative environment
- Ability to visualize data using self service tools, such as Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, etc
- Comfort managing multiple timely priorities to support program needs. Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills. Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, establish working relationships, and communicate effectively
- Combines creativity with analytical and technical skills when working to solve a problem
- Strong operational mindset and use of data to draw insights; when applicable data is not available, have the ability to gather all available information to support an approach and devise steps to measure the impact of clinical programs
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Bias toward action; sense of urgency, self-initiative, and ownership of work