We’re building a top tier data organisation. To help with that, we’re looking for talented and driven analysts to work in our product analytics function. You will be helping to build our analytics infrastructure - including our database models and reporting infrastructure.
You will be working hand-in-hand with our Product Analysts who will rely on your data to find insights that drive the business forward.
You will also be building out our self service infrastructure to allow us to scale our impact and become a truly data driven organisation. Our stack includes: BigQuery, dbt, Tableau + Looker
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Become the expert point of contact for understanding our data across a number of product domains
- Design and build out database models to make sense of our data - in close collaboration with Product and Engineering teams
- Implement and design automated monitoring processes to ensure high quality data for both internal and external stakeholders
- Architect complex datasets at scale and define standards to ensure consistency and ease of use across database models
- Support Product Analysts to productionise proof of concept data models
- Build comprehensive reporting suites to facilitate a move towards a self service model
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years experience in similar roles
- Mathematical background
- Expert SQL skills
- Experience of data modelling in a warehouse context
- Strong attention to detail
- Some python experience
- Ability to self organise and manage stakeholders
- Demonstration of impact/going above and beyond basic role requirements
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of dbt
- Tableau/Looker and data visualisation ability
- Strong analytical ability
- Management experience
We look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description