Analytics Implementation Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Analytics Implementation Specialist to join our Client Services team. In this role, you’ll turn our clients into Procore Analytics pros, ensuring success with their custom analytics projects. You’ll be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including analytics implementations, consulting, services discovery and scoping, business workflows, team collaboration, and client relationship building.
As an Analytics Implementation Specialist at Procore, customer success is your motivating goal. You’ll work collaboratively to deliver exceptional results that are beneficial to both the customer and our overarching technical strategy .Successful candidates are service oriented and possess a strong understanding of business intelligence and analytics.
This position reports into the Manager, Technical Services and will be based in our Portland, OR, Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You'll Do
- Lead analytics implementation projects including consulting and client management; light project management may also be required on these engagements
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all custom analytics products with Procore
- Collaborate and deliver statements of work for technical services projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of technical and business stakeholders and project managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal client-facing teams including Sales, Customer Success Managers, Product Consultants, and Implementation Managers
- Use client data and industry trends to drive the development of future professional Services engagements
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred to equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Strong understanding of business intelligence and analytics
- Experience with professional services and consulting practices
- Experience applying enterprise business intelligence strategies tailored to specific business requirements, including construction financial reporting with ERP and accounting systems
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn Microsoft Power BI software
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, for technical and business audiences
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
- Construction project management experience preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.