Analytics managers are responsible for coordinating analytics tasks for their organization, including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research, and implement analytics solutions for their products or services. They must also be able to measure performance, financial risks, and customer experience and motivate a team of specialists to complete objectives in a timely manner. The Analytic Manager demonstrates lifelong learning, collaboration, and a willingness to receive feedback to fill gaps in knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Coach and develop team on driving insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
- Manage team projects to create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
- Motivate team to drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- 7-10 years experience as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years managing and coaching a team
- Experience driving strategy in an analytics team
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience using tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- Strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence
Working Conditions: The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description