Architect, Primary Research
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity. Through continuous security validation and global threat discovery and automation, NSS Labs empowers enterprises to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Informed by our experience and strong foundation of security product validation, NSS Labs offers CAWS, a cyber threat protection platform that provides businesses with visibility into the cyber kill chain and automated insights into active threats. With global visibility into active threats and vulnerabilities, CAWS delivers a unique cyber risk rating that makes cybersecurity measurable and helps enterprises focus their resources in the areas that make the most difference. Combined, this information enables businesses to continuously monitor and respond to threats, strengthen their cybersecurity posture, and have confidence that they are appropriately securing the enterprise. CISOs, security operations teams, threat researchers, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
This position is based in Austin, TX, relocation is offered.
The NSS Labs Architect, Primary Research in charge of Primary Research Activities is responsible for developing, executing, and analyzing primary research and survey activities built around NSS Labs’ established testing, research and advisory business.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and innate curiosity and possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. Successful candidates will be comfortable collaborating within a diverse and dynamic workplace environment and be passionate about finding answers to difficult research challenges from our broad customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate primary research professional to demonstrate their skills in an industry lacking data consistency.
- Perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, or product use case.
- Formulate analysis plans with a firm understanding of business objectives and deliverable time lines.
- Develop clear survey methodologies and make available for internal and external use.
- Design or assist in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Conduct in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods and assist in synthesize research findings.
- Ensure all survey data collection is maintained within internal repository.
- Maintain relationship with panel providers (i.e., Qualtrics).
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 2+ years experience:
- Quantitative and qualitative research analysis
- Questionnaire development and design
- Educational Requirements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Comfortable with security technology terminology
- Solid knowledge of research systems.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office/presentation software
Please follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSSLabs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.