Associate Business Operations Analyst at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:40 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
The Business Operations team drives business analytics and insights, operational processes, and cross-functional execution of strategic projects. We are seeking an Associate Business Operations Analyst to support Wheel’s internal stakeholders.
You will be a trusted partner for the stakeholders focusing on strategic projects, data analysis, and driving efficient processes. Business Operations works with many teams within Wheel and the ideal candidate will be a dynamic thinker who can work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges.
- Analyze existing data and metrics to uncover new stakeholder insights
- Work with stakeholders to develop suggestions and action plans
- Communicate relevant project information and data insights to stakeholders
- Work with Product and Engineering to build out Data Models and Dashboards
- Project Management and execution of strategic cross functional projects
- Developing and improving business processes
- Manage tracking and analysis of company and department OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and executing processes that create efficiency, remove obstacles and improve operational metrics
- Minimum 1+ years work experience as an analyst with strong business acumen
- Bachelors in engineering, economics, math, business, or related field
- Experience in a high growth startup/entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or others
- Analytical: You see patterns in data and make connections where others don’t
- Organized: You’re responsible and posses discipline and determination
- Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable communicating your ideas and work with all kinds of people
- Great Time Manager: You thrive in managing and executing projects in a timely manner
- Dependable: You’re reliable, responsible, and understand your role and responsibilities
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description