ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Provider Data Analyst position is responsible for managing core system configuration, health plan implementations and conversions within the Provider Configuration team. The primary responsibilities include the accurate interpretation of specific information such as state and/or federal guidelines that impact Provider, contracts, business requirements and configuration within the core systems. The Associate Provider Configuration Analyst elicits complex business requirements through group meetings, interviews, observation, and/or existing systems, and business or policy documentation. This role independently contributes to the Provider Configuration team with complex and comprehensive documentation of the technical requirements or systems modifications in a format that facilitates a business and technical communication and understanding amongst the business department or individuals. The Provider Configuration Analyst must have the ability to independently analyze or mine data, draw sound conclusions, and is able to interpret and follow detailed and precise written and oral instructions such as checklists, process diagrams, and policy. The Provider Configuration Analyst will Participate in communications and facilitation efforts to present the documented findings and results from an analytical engagement of Provider Data enhancements. The position will be required to work with various professional, vocational, and educational backgrounds.
- Creates and updates Provider and Contract records in QNXT and troubleshoot claims processing issues
- Provider Claims Processing and Provider configuration Updates
- Responsible for Provider Configuration, testing/quality review, documentation and maintenance of applications. In some cases, configuration may extend into SQL coding and Report writing
- Work directly with business units and other stakeholders to gather business requirements and resolve issues and set priorities
- Uses analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an understanding of the business, health plan operations and systems to resolve problems with production applications
- Knowledge and understanding of the configuration relationships between the subsystems, applications, modules, etc. (DMS, Call Tracker, SharePoint)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of QNXT data models
- Participates in review, impact assessment, testing and modifications for application updates, upgrades and installations
- Coordinates with internal employees and vendors to determine a process for reporting issues and process changes
- Review change data and documenting activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies
- Provides a variety of basic technical tasks related to assigned area of responsibility
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
- Two (2) or more years progressive experience in a provider operations, application vendor, provider/contract configuration, or similar Analytical position for a medium to large organization with a department in healthcare
- Two (2) or more years of application experience in QNXT, DMS or SharePoint required
- Detail oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at creating structure and bringing operational rigor to teams; passion for creating an effective team environment and resolving conflicts
- Self-directed and able to prioritize work appropriately and take ownership to drive results
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.