Automation Program Analyst
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Programmer Analyst for a position in the Information Technology organization’s Integration and Automation Team. The RPA Developer will be a critical part of our growing business where we are continually striving to automate our operations. The role is responsible for full life cycle of our robotic process automation solution. This person will work with key business stakeholders to identify automation opportunities, gather requirements, design, develop, and maintain robotic process automations.
- Gather and document business requirements in support of developing automated solutions.
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop and maintain and process automation roadmap.
- Design, develop, configure, and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for unit test and UAT phases.
- Ensure adherence to RPA development standards and the release management process.
- Train and support business users on the use of automated solutions, RPA practices, and identifying opportunities for automation within the business process.
- Understand and implement modern design patterns to facilitate code re-use and develop scalable/fault tolerant systems.
- Advise and oversee staff-level developers on coding best practices and serve as a technical escalation point during development.
- Lead code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Design and implement code libraries to improve automation performance and re-use (e.g. runtime configurations / settings).
- Ability to extract process steps and key outputs from business partners and translate that to a functional design.
- Plan and lead town hall sessions to promote the use of the platform and educate participants in the RPA practices, opportunities, and applicable uses.
- Support implementing enhancements and change requests as part of a structured change control and release management process.
- Work collaboratively with operational and technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
- Ensure the day to day operations of scheduled processes (robots) execute as required and suggest improvements derived from operational metrics.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree-preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge modern programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, C++)
- Experience with design and development of N-Tier applications at scale
- Experience testing and debugging code per specification document
- Experience understand and reading functional requirements and partnering with business analysts to implement them
- Strong hands-on ability to write secure, reliable & maintainable code and to test & debug it
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas
- Technical expertise and advanced experience with any RPA platform/tool preferred: (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Boston workstation, Work Fusion, UI Path, etc.)
- Experience with databases (SQL or nonSQL) and data ETL a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.