RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Analytics team at RigUp is responsible for all things data. We are focused on building an insights-driven organization powered through accurate, timely, and consistent data, leveraged by high energy people ready to reshape the world.
RigUp is hiring a BI Manager to support Sales & Marketing that will be responsible for Growing and developing a team of analysts who drive revenue in partnership with Sales & Marketing. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives on developing talent and solving critical business problems, works well in a matrixed environment - always putting the business first, and desires to be part of building an analytics organization. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Building your local analytics team, within the framework of the COE, focused on solving your business partners local challenges
- Leading the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics/reports, specific to your stakeholders
- Engaging with leadership and key stakeholders to identify and recommend data solutions to address their needs
- Partnering with Data Engineering to transform your local solutions into Enterprise Solutions for RigUp
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Strategy, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics), MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience leading a BI team
- 3+ additional years of experience as an individual contributor, using SQL, python, or other data languages
- 2+ years working directly with Sales and/or Marketing teams to drive business results through: Project prioritization in matrix environment, business case development, root cause analysis, and developing end-to-end BI systems, prioritizing speed over function
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description