Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
This position will work closely with the lead of statistical management to ensure compliance to procedures, coordinate projects and tasks across biostatisticians and analysts, and contribute to the development or review of statistical analysis plans and study reports as needed. The successful applicant will be able to communicate effectively with biostatisticians, statistical contractors, technical personnel, project managers, and regulatory affairs personnel. The coordinator will be able to translate deliverables into discrete tasks, and help members of the biostatistics team plan timelines and set priorities to meet deadlines.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Ensuring that biostatisticians and statistical analysts are completing tasks on time by creating task trackers, updating trackers, and communicating about task hand-offs
- Editing, reviewing, and uploading documents in eQMS
- Coordinating review of table, figure, and listing shells
- Defining statistical deliverables for projects and assigning and managing tasks within the biostatistics
- Facilitating verification and validation documentation needed as required by work instructions or SOPs.
- Communicating with the assay development and the data and analytics teams about data availability
- Communicating with the medical writing team about the delivery of results
- Communicating statistical methodologies and approaches in meetings, protocols, and presentations
- Contributing to the development and review of statistical code or outputs as needed
- Reviewing, understanding, and complying with HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 3+ years of experience in applied statistics or biostatistics
- Some experience in a managerial tasks
- Understanding of molecular biology (experience with high-throughput sequencing preferred)
- Familiarity with a broad range of statistical concepts and analyses
- Proficiency with R programming
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or biostatistics
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $69,000. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
Remote Work Eligible
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
- Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
- Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.