Business Analyst- Guided Products and Services
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Business Intelligence team is looking for an experienced analyst to focus on customer operations and retention. As a business analyst, your goal will be to use data analysis to yield new insights about our customer base and make recommendations for increasing revenue and operational efficiency.
- Own reporting for our Social Global Services teams: Identify KPIs and design reporting for stakeholders across all levels (individual contributors to the Head of Global Services) and functions (customer success, on boarding, content, operational excellence).
- Build both Excel and Tableau reports that deliver actionable insights to the team.
- Dive deep into customer data: You will develop a deep understanding of key retention drivers like customer demographics, vertical, pricing, and product selection.
- Build models to forecast retention and operations: You will build a variety of models to answer operational and financial questions. For example, these models will help us to assess retention impact of operational initiatives, project hiring needs, evaluate new opportunities, and create long range operational and financial forecasts.
- Dive deep into our Global Services organization: As the key data partner for our Global Services organization, you will need to develop an intimate knowledge of the inner workings of our business processes and the customer life cycle.
- Interface with Product Team: Use your customer retention expertise to help inform the roadmap for our Product teams by being a thought partner for new product and process roll-outs. Drive joint initiatives such as data integration into GoDaddy data infrastructure.
- You will play an integral role in shaping growth strategy across the entire
- This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Finance, with close
- relationships with the Global Services and Product teams.
- You’ll get a well-rounded view into the inner-workings of the organization, and build relationships with key individuals across the company
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst or in a similar data-focused capacity
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving acumen Highly motivated and able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to translate the results of complex analysis into a simple and actionable explanation
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability
- Enthusiasm for local businesses and a fit with GoDaddy values
- Excellent Excel skills a must.
- Experience using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a must. You need to be very comfortable with pulling, joining, re-shaping and analyzing large, disparate and complex datasets
- Exposure to business intelligence tools (particularly Tableau) and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Redshift) is a plus.
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and other business software
- Familiarity with the Local/SMB recurring revenue model
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- Low cost paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401(k) contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.