Business Analyst - Integrated Staffing at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Business Analyst within our Product organization. As a Business Analyst or Business Process Consultant, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
This role will focus on our Integrated Staffing initiative. You will be responsible for mapping out processes related to key strategic objectives which will enable our product teams to make critical decisions when evaluating build-versus-buy tradeoffs. You will also be tasked with gathering data on existing operational business processes to provide a clear picture to the business on where we should focus our efforts.What you’ll be doing:
- Documenting and maintaining business process flows
- Performing diligence on how Workrise operates as a business
- Gathering raw data and transforming it into easily consumable integration requirements for our business and technical teams
- Participate in or run meetings to facilitate planning and readiness for deployment of projects.
- Constantly evaluating existing processes for improvements, applying lean methodology to increase efficiency
- 3+ years supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
- experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Experience working on projects related to custom software development which should include a solid working knowledge of SDLC
- Experience involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture
- Exposure to DevOps and CI projects
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience facilitating design sessions and defining future state processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.