Business Analyst IV - Integrations at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Business Analyst IV - Integrations works closely with technology and business leadership within the organization providing solutions that advance company objectives through systems and business process optimization. The analyst will leverage applications, vendors, and business processes to deliver effective solutions and drive IT operational excellence. Must be able to interface with the business functions and understand their needs and translate those needs to technical solutions to fulfill the responsibilities of this job.
- Collaborate with business health plan stakeholders to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Analyze and transform multiple sources of complex healthcare data to design and develop reports and integrations to Oracle cloud fusion, providers, and other third parties.
- Expand expertise in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data, real-time provider data, and premiums data.
- Lead and facilitate business analysis and requirements development and management processes which entails eliciting, documenting, analyzing, modeling, prioritizing, validating and tracing requirements.
- Lead IT test procedures, preparing test plans, cases, and scripts, and facilitating user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with product partners, system owners, and subject matter experts to gather requirements for new systems, enhancements, and projects within functional area.
- Exposure to leading design sessions in prototyping new systems, enhancements, and projects for the purpose of enhancing business processes and information flow.
- Document and diagram existing and possibly future system and business processes.
- Ability to translate functional business requirements into technical requirements working with a system architect and software engineers.
- Collaborate with product partners to perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of enhancements and projects within current system and business processes.
- Solid understanding of SOX, HIPPA, and ITIL compliance.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, finance, or related business field required
- Eight (8) years of experience with healthcare data analysis and requirements management.
- Two (2) or more years of healthcare industry experience
- Exposure to DevOps practices, CI/CD, AGILE/SCRUM development methodologies
- Ability to work effectively under time-critical deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in envisioning, solutioning and designing end-to-end subscription solutions in an agile environment
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple, complex projects and delivering on project objectives required
- Experience in a high growth company preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and analyzing large datasets of health care data, including traditional claims data, real-time provider data, and premiums data.
- Demonstrated experience in transforming data and writing reports to feed other systems
- Demonstrated experience composing written technical and business documents
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple priorities and project tasks and effectively functioning in a fast-paced moving, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT technologies, architecture, hardware, software, and IT processes
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs.
- Strong bias toward action, and always operates with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.