If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Business Analyst to add to our product team!
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
You possess the unique ability to creatively problem solve, explain and nurture ideas by analyzing and presenting information. You thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment where your input directly influences the product and decision making. You are goal oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness and versatility drive results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
Responsibilities will vary significantly month over month, some of which will include the following day-to-day activities:
- Help make ScaleFactor data driven by developing metrics, fulfilling ad hoc requests, and contributing in the development of reports and dashboards
- Help create ScaleFactor’s internal data infrastructure that will help fuel departmental and executive decision making
- Lead larger organization through the process of requesting information in the form of requirements and help define the role of business analyst
- Present and communicate findings in written and visual formats to a multitude of audiences
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio
- Experience with SQL, and familiarity with relational databases such as Postgres
- Ability to output/create visualizations and reports based on audience
- Prior experience performing statistical analysis and creating metrics
- Financial, accounting or product experience
- Experience working across multiple departments and teams
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 & 2018 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee)
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your resume highlighting skills and credentials required for this position