Business Analyst at 360training
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a va riety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly detailed Business Analyst to join our growing team at our Austin, TX headquarters. The Business Analyst will work closely with heads of different teams to analyze, diagnose and optimize our product offerings and operations. She/he will be responsible for performing sophisticated analysis, interpreting data and providing insights regarding our products, industry verticals, geographic locations and operational metrics. They will also monitor and analyze market trends and competitors. A successful candidate will be able to autonomously analyze quantitative operational and financial data and provide compelling data visualizations, charts, and reports on their observations and key insights.
- Collecting data on products, consumers, campaigns, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Developing hypotheses and conducting the necessary analysis to validate them
- Develop executive dashboards and reports to report KPIs and business performance.
- Identification of modeling techniques and tools to support forecast process, including partnering with peer groups to develop, test, and implement solutions
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Partners with the business and Information Technology to meet the needs for operational data reporting, analytics and projects
- Performs compilation, analysis and reporting
- Intermediate subject matter knowledge in consulting and advising business partners on ad hoc or undefined matters related to business analytics and decision support solutions
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to utilize data delivery and business solutions techniques to optimize their contribution to resolving business issues
- Interacts across key stakeholders to deliver and increase efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting needs
- Maintains an understanding of business processes, supporting data and applications and strategic direction
- Performs quality work efforts, assignments and problem resolution
- Provides consulting to define the problem, provides insights into what happened and when, and suggests alternative performance metrics
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Analytics position working with regression analysis, product optimization, A/B testing, and other analytical methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field (math, physics, business, statistics, operation research, and etc)
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing product P&Ls and Operations KPIs
- Ability to analyze data for trends and make recommendations
- Working knowledge of one or more data visualization tools (PowerBI, Power Pivot, Tableau, Qlik View) or intermediate SQL programming skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented