OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the OJO Analytics Team
The Analytics team is a small but rapidly growing, high impact team at OJO. Our vision is to democratize the use of data in our company and steward building a data-driven decision culture. We aim to provide every team with reliable, trustworthy self-service access to relevant information while partnering cross-functionally and with the executive team on meaningful, deep analyses aimed at performance improvement in every function of our company. Every member on the team strives to have deep subject matter expertise on their relevant domains and has the freedom, opportunity and responsibility to own and manage the codebases for their domains in our data warehouse and BI platform. There is always important, challenging, and exciting work to accomplish in an incredibly fast paced and innovative environment!
What you'll do
- Work within the Global Analytics team to support Call Center Operations leadership to help develop and deliver the Call Center Vision.
- Actively monitor, analyze and identify opportunities on how to improve Call Center Teams’ performance on an ongoing basis, becoming a de facto subject matter expert.
- Create new reports, dashboards and visuals to help monitor call center KPIs and individual operational use cases in our business intelligence platform -- Looker.
- Attend meetings and be an integral part of the Call Center Operations team day to day.
- Level up and sharpen your technical skills and understanding of SQL, data structures, data warehouses and business intelligence platforms by slowly taking over the reporting codebase for Call Center Operations to become an end to end functional analyst.
What we need from you:
- Fierce alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, and Show Compassion
- Prior experience in a call center environment strongly preferred, with understanding of typical KPIs, processes, and common challenges.
- A can do attitude with passion to get the job done, no matter how big or small the task.
- Growth mindset - Would rather be given a hint or pushed in the right direction to solve a problem rather than be told out right.
- Proactive -- do not wait to be told what report/insight to work on next.
- Higher education degree preferred.
- Extremely strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience communicating with team members and key stakeholders and setting expectations.
- Advanced Excel knowledge ( including pivot tables, vlookups, index/match, if statements, etc.)
- Beginner to Intermediate SQL knowledge at minimum and an interest in developing skills further -- helpful for writing ad-hoc queries, accessing our data warehouse as well as understanding broader data architecture patterns.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Looker (OJO Labs’ Business Intelligence Platform), Tableau, Power BI, Mode, Domo.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to make visuals, use filters, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Hands-On experience developing and working with Looker Business Intelligence Platform
- Prior team management experience
- Python and Data Science Skill Set Knowledge -- Numpy, Pandas, Sci-kit libraries, data wrangling, etc.
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VC’s and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.