Business Analytics - Analyst at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.As a data-driven company, GoDaddy is seeking a talented and highly-motivated analyst to join our Business Analytics team. On the BA team, you will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover and the thoughtful recommendations you make. You will join forces with leaders of the Domain Registrars and Investors business unit to understand performance through data. You must be able to tell a clear and succinct story from the data and communicate findings to the executive team.
We are seeking team members that are passionate, extraordinary, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. You can make a difference here!Responsibilities:
- Support leaders of the Domain Registrars and Investors business unit by understanding their goals and objectives, developing analytic requirements, providing answers to business questions, making recommendations, and joining forces in driving business improvement and optimization.
- Use data to tell a story. Conduct in-depth analytics to identify meaningful insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to Global multi-functional groups.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
- Build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources. Support the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting.
- Connect customer, sales, renewals, product usage, and churn data to get a complete picture of our Domain Investor customer segment
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in analytics, preferably in SaaS/subscription space.
- Experience using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a MUST. Large dataset experience a plus.
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to explain and summarize complex analysis clearly and succinctly, and to support conclusions with thoughtfully selected visualizations.
- Ability to partner and collaborate across teams in multiple time zones, context switching between technical discussions of databases and queries to business discussion's around customer behavior and optimization of marketing dollars.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc… Postgrad degree a plus.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.