Q2 Software is seeking a Business Consultant/ Analyst for our Professional Services team based in Austin, TX. This is your chance to join a high-performance team that is pushing the boundaries of technology to deliver, implement, and support custom code for clients. If you love problem solving and going above and beyond to satisfy clients and their ever-changing needs, then this is the position for you. The ability to effectively communicate with clients, developers, and management will ensure a successful career with our growing team.
The Business Consultant Analyst will support us in the execution of client projects. You should be extremely comfortable and confident in delivering Salesforce implementations. We would expect you to be able to take point with clients during the implementation process and guiding the project overall. You will work on multiple projects with different clients and will assist in the delivery of the Q2 origination and loan/lease servicing systems. You will establish and maintain a relationship with the client, having a deep understanding of their business and design requirements that adheres to scope and solution capabilities. The BSA will work closely with Solution architect (if one is assigned to the project) and ensure the system meets the needs of the client.
You may be asked to also support the sales team in pre-sales activities, as needed, acting as a Salesforce expert to perform demos, answer questions, and participating in pre-sales discovery, to ensure a complete understanding of the client’s needs.
- Business analysis and discovery
- Business process definition
- Business process design (jointly with Solution Architect, as needed)
- You will establish and maintain relationships with the client-side business leads
- Lead the project implementation team in detailed requirements gathering, user story creation, development, Testing, UAT, training, and launch
- Integration Design (jointly with Solution Architect)
- Produce functional, technical and system design documentation
- Create data flow diagrams and various process flow diagrams to enable a better system of understanding
- Data Migration Planning
- You will champion quality on projects, and identify and mitigate risks
- In charge of conducting UAT with the Business users, and gathering feedback and provide to the Development team.
- Reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and provide feedback.
- Provide expert advice on application solutions
- Create use cases and/or report specifications for approval by clients and the Development team
- Oversee all system maintenance and configuration, including user set up, roles, profiles, groups, queues, security and permissions, workflows and validation rules, custom objects and fields
- Administer setup, configuration, and maintenance of the Salesforce platform
- Support project management in project planning activities
- You will also support pre-sales activities, as needed, acting as a Salesforce expert to perform demos, answer questions, and participating in pre-sales discovery, to ensure a complete understanding of the client’s needs.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of Salesforce Business Analyst or consultant experience in the Financial Services industry
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce architecture
- Consumer/Commercial experience with in-depth lending knowledge
- Good understanding of loan/lease Origination and servicing processes and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in a Salesforce Administrator role for the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions.
- Experience evaluating business requirements and working with subject matter experts.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to interface effectively with technical teams as well as non-technical FI Senior Management Excellent people and teamwork skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.