Business Operations Analyst (Sales and Customer Success Operations)
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 850,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Business Operations Analyst role
As a Business Operations Analyst at A Cloud Guru, you'll scale the data, processes, and reporting needs for our ever growing Sales and Customer Success teams. This role will be a key asset to both teams, acting as both a trusted advisor for leadership as well as the executor of key processes for each team. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, great at multitasking, collaborative, and able to operate in ambiguity. The work this individual completes will result in a more efficient, more data driven, more structured, and more productive Go-To-Market team. As A Cloud Guru scales rapidly, this role will be a valued resource in solving for the short and long term needs of the team simultaneously.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast – including everything from gathering data from multiple sources and running analyses, to facilitating forecast calls
- Work directly with Sales and Customer Success leadership to understand key goals and objectives for the respective teams, balancing communication and expectation setting across both groups
- Build customer health dashboards arming Customer Success with data needed to drive continued usage, engagement, and renewal
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Data Analytics to ensure a tight integration between departments
- Model and set sales quotas and compensation philosophy
We are looking for someone who can:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Data Analytics to ensure a tight integration between departments
- Plan, update, and maintain territories. Both to launch a new fiscal period but also as headcount movements occur throughout the year.
- Track and analyze leading indicators of renewal and up-sell and track leading indicators of churn
- Analyze, report, and present key business data in recurring reports (MBR, QBR, Attainment Reporting) and driving meetings to present findings
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year
- Collaborate with the Business Applications Manager (SFDC Admin) to fix, enhance, and grow ACG’s Salesforce.com instance
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 3+ years in an Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
- Effective problem solver
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.