Business Operations Analyst at Social Solutions
The Business Operations Analyst will be the right-hand person supporting the Director of Professional Services to help drive the company's PS revenue. They will be a central point of control, handle financial analysis, and provide information for the Social Solutions Professional Services team. Resource assignment, utilization, project documentation and reporting will all be managed and delivered by the Business Operations Analyst.
What You'll Do
- Business Operations Support
- Apply strong business sense and sound judgement to look at key metrics and drive improvements
- Interact with Finance and Accounting departments regarding billing procedures and accurate revenue recognition protocols, etc.
- Set up, maintenance and removal of assets that are utilized to capture operational information (e.g., professional services project templates)
- Maintain processes and procedures
- Ensure training and development materials up to date
- Work with other services and support teams, ensuring frictionless processes and integration
- Develop skills to be the company's FinancialForce administrator
- Reporting and Analysis
- Report on progress of projects, resource workload, revenue attainment, and serve as central point of contact for PS data, leveraging business applications software such as SFDC, FinancialForce, etc.
- Serve as an advisor to the Professional Services team on new initiatives, efforts, processes, guidelines, or standard operating procedures given your understanding of underlying data
- Drive initiatives to improve the quality of our data and efficiencies of our processes
- Work with the Services Leadership Team and members of Executive Team to report on and analyze key PS KPIs such as timeline, budget, CSAT, utilization, data completeness, and process adherence
- Revenue forecasting
- Perform statistical analysis of key metrics against external KPIs
- Run reports and metrics to measure success against performance SLAs
- BS in business related field
- 5-7 years of overall experience, at least 3-5 years financial analysis experience
- Sales operations, business operations and relevant experience required
- Strong mathematical/statistical skills
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with BI or visualization tools
- Familiarity with project management fundamentals
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator, FinancialForce preferred
- Experience coordinating projects with external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Experience working with and thriving in ambiguity
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.