Business Operations Analyst at Q2 (Austin, TX)
Q2 is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to join the Banking as a Service (BaaS) team. This individual will have strength in financial planning, business operations analysis, collaboration, and continuous process improvement. This role will report to the Director of Business Operations and will create and drive a data-driven decision-making framework to support the ongoing operations of the business. Through consistent and detailed reporting and analysis, the Business Operations Analyst will enable the business to quickly identify data patterns, trends and variances and take corrective action as needed. The Business Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally to provide data and analysis to enhance strategic decision making and will perform special projects to support various operational initiatives. This role requires an individual with a high degree of emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and exceptional analytical skills.
- Support the Director of Business Operations and the BaaS Leadership Team in building forecasting models, updating actual results, and making model adjustments as needed.
- Drive rigor and visibility around key business drivers, metrics, and progress of BaaS initiatives by developing and owning operational dashboards and reporting.
- Support the Director of Business Operations on deal analysis and overall market pricing initiatives.
- Support the Director of Business Operations on the development and maintenance of the total addressable market, targeting and behavioral market models for BaaS.
- Support the development of the Annual Sales Bookings Plan and own all supporting Sales forecasting models.
- Assist the Director of Business Operations in developing and identifying sales key performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods, which may include:
- Forecast management, process & systems compliance
- Pipeline monitoring & measurement
- Opportunity win/loss analysis
- Risk to quota attainment
- Marketing Campaign & Proof point analysis
- Marketing events analysis & ROI tracking
- Support BaaS Leadership in driving the adoption of the Salesforce/CRM system and the build out of essential operational processes.
- Partner with Q2 HR and BaaS Sales Leadership on Sales compensation plans & performance targets.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 5+ years of business experience and a business degree preferred (BA, BS, MBA)
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills, written and verbal; and interpersonal savvy
- Experience in strategic, consultative, and analytics-driven roles
- Ability to assess, research, and translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Experience supporting and building cross-functional relationships and teams across the organization
- Ability to turn complex and ambiguous problem statements into structured solutions and partner cross-functionally to act on them
- Advanced working Excel knowledge with experience in PowerBI and/or similar analytics tools/systems
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities effectively
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.